Membership Requirements & Dues
Membership in ASTOA is based on a set of expectations that serve to unite the body as we work together. The common goals of “advancing the rights of parents to determine the education best suited for their children” and “protecting and promoting the use of Arizona state private school tax credits” guide this organization.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY ASTOA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The STO must be recognized by the Arizona Department of Revenue as a certified School Tuition Organization.
- The STO must be consistently compliant with all Arizona state laws and guidelines as they pertain to nonprofit
organizations in general – and STOs specifically.
- The STO must maintain a professional level of courtesy and respect toward all colleagues in the STO community.
- The STO must support the activities and programs sponsored by ASTOA.
- The STO must pay Membership Dues in a timely manner. See chart on next page.
- The STO must agree to resign from ASTOA if they, or the STO represented, is unable or unwilling to comply with the
ASTOA membership dues are assessed based on previous year tax credit revenue received by the STO. Please see the following table. The ASTOA membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. Applicants pay the full membership fee, regardless of the date they apply.
|Previous Year Donations Received (Combined Total for Individual and Corporate)||Membership Fee Due|
|$100,001 – $500,000||$500|
|$500,001 – $999,999||$1000|
|$1,000,000 – $2,000,000||$1,500|
|$2,000,001 – $3,000,000||$2,000|
|$3,000,001 – $5,000,000||$2,500|
|$5,000,001 – $10,000,000||$3,000|
|$10,000,001 – $15,000,000||$3,500|